REGISTRATION: Team registration information and maps will be provided at Registration. Registration will be held from 6:00 to 9:00 pm, Friday, November 9th at the (LOCATION TBD) - You must have a team representative attend check in with all of the correct paperwork in order for your team to participate in the tournament.
Note: NO refunds will be made after an acceptance letter has been mailed/emailed to a team. If your team is not accepted, your entry fee will be refunded.
Items Needed at Registration:
- Individual Medical Release forms needed for CFSA approved MEDICAL LIABILITY form;
- Players pass cards;
- Team roster approved by your state (1 red stamped copies, plus 4 copies)
- Guest player roster (1 red stamped and 4 copies)
- Travel permits for out-of-state teams;
- NCYSA affiliated teams are required to have one (1) red stamped team roster for check in registration and five (5) copies of the team match roster in lieu of players pass cards.
- Any USYSA team, with the exception of NCYSA affiliated teams, are required to have one (1) stamped team roster for check in registration, five (5) copies of the team match roster and each player must have a current player pass card.
AWARDS: 1st place finish in each bracket will receive a first place Trophy and an individual award. Runner ups will receive a runner ups Trophy and an individual award.
WEATHER: The tournament cannot be responsible for inclement weather. Should the tournament be cancelled due to weather, there will be NO REFUNDS.