• A maximum of 3 eligible guest players will be allowed.
• No player may register to play on more than one team.
• Guest players must have a valid player pass and may be written in at registration on the Official Tournament roster.
(NOTE) Classic I &II players may not guest on Classic III, IV, V teams. Athena A & B players may not guest on Athena C, D, & E teams.
• All teams must be affiliated with the USYSA or FIFA recognized National Association and with their State Soccer Association. Each team must furnish a copy of their state-certified, Fall season roster.
• Permission to travel forms are required for teams outside of Region 3.
• Every player must have a current USYSA Player Pass with a current photograph.
• Medical releases are required of all players (including Georgia teams). These do NOT need to be notarized.
• Each team must complete and submit two copies of the official Tournament Roster (this form must be downloaded upon acceptance into the Cup tournament).
• Coaches are required to prepare a portfolio of these documents for verification at registration and prior to each game during the Cup tournament.