We are pleased to invite your team to apply to the BSC Columbus Day Shootout! Come join us for some great soccer over the weekend of October 8 and 9, 2016!
When: October 8 and 9, 2016
Who: U8 – U14 Boys and Girls
Where: Springwood Park
|U8 - U10
|U11 - U12
|U13 - U14
Entry Deadline: Early Deadline September 2
Last Deadline September 9
Format: 3 games with Championship Games!
Hotels: Please see documents for the Hotel Listings!
We recommend and encourage Online Check-In. If you would like to attend the in-person Team Check-In, it will take place from 5:30 - 8:00pm at Dicks Sporting Goods in Burlington. Please make sure you have all documents needed for check-in.
- Five (5) Certified State Rosters—one (1) must be an original, four (4) may be photocopies
- Medical Release Forms (one for each player)
- Certified Player Passes - passes must be laminated
- Guest players are allowed without exceeding the maximum roster size
- Five (5) NCYSA Guest Player Roster Forms - one (1) must be original stamped by the registrar, four (4) may be photocopies
- Certified Player Pass
- Medical Release Form - made out to team attending tournament