Due to Hurricane Matthew, the event has been rescheduled to November 19-20! Registration is back open for new teams to join us! We can only take a few more teams! Apply now!
We are pleased to invite your team to apply to the BSC Columbus Day Shootout! Come join us for some great soccer over the weekend of
October 8 and 9 November 19-20, 2016!
When: November 19 - 20, 2016
Who: U8 – U14 Boys and Girls
Where: Springwood Park
|U8 - U10
|U11 - U12
|U13 - U14
Entry Deadline: Early Deadline September 2
Last Deadline November 1
Format: 3 games with Championship Games!
Hotels: Please see documents for the Hotel Listings!
We recommend and encourage Online Check-In. If you would like to attend the in-person Team Check-In, it will take place from 5:30 - 8:00pm on Friday, Nov. 19 at Dicks Sporting Goods in Burlington. Please make sure you have all documents needed for check-in.
- Five (5) Certified State Rosters—one (1) must be an original, four (4) may be photocopies
- Medical Release Forms (one for each player)
- Certified Player Passes - passes must be laminated
- Guest players are allowed without exceeding the maximum roster size
- Five (5) NCYSA Guest Player Roster Forms - one (1) must be original stamped by the registrar, four (4) may be photocopies
- Certified Player Pass
- Medical Release Form - made out to team attending tournament