Players, Parents and Families,
We are extremely excited to introduce the CASL Boys College Combine! The Combine will be held on SUNDAY January 25th at the WRAL Soccer Center in Raleigh, NC. Building off the success of the CASL Boys College Showcase tournament event, the combine provides players an extra outlet to showcase their talents.
The Combine is open to U16-U18 players from all over the east coast. We are constructing an excellent group of College Coaches that will be in attendance at the event. We will have several local and in-state colleges and universities represented, as well as many schools in our region and outside of North Carolina.
Each player will be split into teams based on graduation class and will receive their combine jerseys at registration.
Here are the highlights of the Combine itinerary:
· (2) Competitive Matches for Evaluation (2 x 35min halves) with ample rest/recovery time in between.
· (2) Technical training sessions / warm-ups (40 mins) prior to each match.
· (2) Goalkeeper specific training sessions / warm-ups (40 mins) prior to each match.
· (1) College Coach informational talk
· Participation in the CASL Athletic Peak Performance (CAPP) testing(limited spots available). Testing includes a series of athletic performance testing: Vertical Jump, S-test, Reactive Test, Sprint Testing in a variety of distances.
· Video Coverage of Competitive matches by Stream Sports.
· Cost to attend is $125.00 per person.