Welcome to The 2nd Challenger Cup - Orange Beach, AL
PRESENTED BY CHALLENGER SPORTS
In Association with the The Orange Beach Park and Recreation and Gulf Shores Sports Commission
REGISTRATION DEADLINE - FEB 11th 2017 (SPACE IS LIMITED)
Teams from TN, SC, NC, GA, FL & AL are expected
THE CHALLENGER CUP ORANGE BEACH IS A UNRESTRICTED YOUTH SOCCER TOURNAMENT. TEAMS DO NOT HAVE TO BE AFFILIATED WITH US CLUB/YOUTH SOCCER OR AYSA TO ENTER THE EVENT..
Challenger Sports are honored to partner with Orange Beach Park and Recreation and Gulf Shores Sports Commission as we strive to make the 2017 edition of The Challenger Cup Orange Beach the best event in Alabama.
After a fantastic inagural event in November, we are running a Pre Season event to kick start your Spring Soccer.
The tournament will attract boys and girl’s teams aged U8 - U14 from all over the South East and beyond.
What Makes the Challenger Cup Different?
- The Tournament is Run by a Full Time Staff specializing in Tournaments
- Someone is always available to answer your phone call or respond to an email.
- All Games Played at Orange Beach Sportsplex
- Fantastic Hotel Accommodation 10 minutes from the Sportsplex
- Coaching Conflicts and Time Restraints are worked out to the best possible scenario
- All Teams Guaranteed 3 Games
- Medals and Trophy for Finalist’s and Champions
After the huge success of the 2016 Challenger Cup Tournament Series where over 500 teams from across the South East attended one of our events we would like to welcome you to register for our 2017 events.
The 2017 Challenger Cup Orange Beach will be hosted at the nationally recognized 'Orange Beach Sportsplex' and will undoubtedly be the most organized and well run tournament in the entire South East.
Applications are available online so register today by clicking the "Apply" button above. Once you complete your registration, you will receive confirmation that your application has been received. When we reach our deadline for registrations, we will notify the accepted teams. For more information please contact the Tournament Director.