IMPORTANT: TOURNAMENT UPDATES: Thursday, February 16th, 2017
1) Online Check-In: Online Check-In is STILL OPEN and you can still finalize your team(s) check-in but it must be done by Friday, February 17th (5:00 PM cutoff). If you have not started the online check-in, you can still do as long as you begin the process prior to 12 PM noon (Friday, February 17th).
2) Physical Check-In: If you are planning on doing a physcial check-in, the physical check-in will be Friday, February 17th from 7-9PM at the Smyrna Soccer Club office which is 2688 Atlanta Road, Smyrna, GA 30114. If you registered via the Ice Breaker tournament, you can do a physcial check-in from 12:00PM-7PM at the Northwest YMCA Center which is located at 1700 Dennis Kemp Lane NW, Kennesaw, GA. If you are doing the physcial check-in, please bring the following
- Registration Fee
- Player Cards
- Medical Releases
- State Roster
3) Schedules: We do not foresee anything major as to changes to the tournament schedule at this time. If any unforeseen changes do arise, we will send out the communications accordingly. There is a forecast for some light rain Saturday but we do intend on playing all games as scheduled.
4) Game Cards: Please make sure to print your game cards which are located in your online check-in section and/or the documents section under the main menu. You will need to hand those to the referees prior to every game. Make sure the correct roster is listed on those game cards.
5) Post Game Scoring: Plan on the manager of the winning team to trasnpost the game cards for the game (post game) to the field marshall on site for score reporting into the website. In case of a draw, please have the HOME team listed on the game manager transport these game cards accordingly to the Field Marshall.
WELCOME TO THE SMYRNA - ADIDAS MUNDIAL SERIES WINTER INVITATIONAL
We are pleased to invite your team to apply to the Smyrna Adidas Mundial Series - Winter Invitational! Come join us for some great soccer!
The Smyrna Adidas Mundial Series - Winter Invitational is an excellent opportunity for U8-U15 boys' and girls' teams to prepare for their various fall competitions. As a "tune-up" for the Spring season and the second half of the soccer year, this will be your chance to evaluate new players and teams against stiff competition. We invite teams of all competitive levels to participate and we will make every attempt to fill each competitive level to ensure that everyone is challenged.
- Our tournament staff has over 15 years of experience in running events
- Estimated over 100 teams to participate
- Multiple Academy age group Divisions per age group.
- Our schedulers will avoid coaching conflicts for up to three teams
- Fields within 10mins of each other (Riverline Park & Jonquil Park)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED to February 5th, 2017
SPACE IS LIMITED (Register early to avoid disappointment)