The Atlanta Peach Classic is the place to play for your May post season tournament.
Games will be played at the state of the art facility of Thunder Soccer Club!
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
DEADLINE TO APPLY: April 22, 2013
Saturday and Sunday, May 18 and 19, 2013
Tournament Check-In Times and Location
Hilton Garden Inn
95 Highway 81 West
Hotels Info:Click Here
Friday, May 17, 2013
2:00 - 9:00 pm
Application period closed as of Monday, April 22, 2013
Acceptances will be e-mailed after Thursday, April 25, 2013
Once teams have been accepted, application fees are non-refundable.
The Atlanta Peach Classic is an Unrestricted tournament. All affiliations may apply.
Roster Limits: U9 & U10 = 12 players max. — 3 Guest Players
Roster Limits: U10 (8v8), U11, U12(8v8) = 14 players max. — 3 Guest Players
Roster Limits: U12(11v11) & U13 — U19 = 18 players max. — 5 Guest Players
The following documentation will be required at check-in on Friday, May 17, 2013 at Tournament Headquarters:
At registration, teams must provide the required credentials. All teams must present:
- State Roster - Two (2) copies of your official roster
- Guest Player Form - Two (2) copies
- Player Release Form signed by each parent (this must be the APC Form)
- 2012-2013 State Association issued Player Passes with photo, signed, stamped, and laminated
- Individual Medical Release Form
- Permission or Notification of Travel - USYSA teams from outside Georgia must also provide this including a roster listing all players authorized to travel.
- Game Rosters/Game Cards - 5 copies from your Soccer in College team page
USYSA rules with three (3) games minimum.
Match Duration: U9, U10, U10(8v8), U11, U12(8v8) = 2 x 30 minutes
Match Duration: U12(11v11), U13 — U19 = 2 x 35 minutes
The Atlanta Peach Classic Tournament T-shirts will be sold on-site at each location.