- 2 Copies of official state roster (we keep 1)
- Player passes for each player
- Medical Release for each player (current)
- Please make sure to check at check-in for any Schedule Changes
- Print all copies of your game cards(please make sure you have a game card for EACH game played)-not to be printed until at least 1pm on August 15th.
- Permission to travel (if out of state)
- CHECK IN-To be held Friday August 16th, from 1pm-3pm and 6pm-9pm at:
- Holiday Inn
- 197 East Broad Street
- Athens ,Ga 30601
- We will be in the "New College Room"
- Any Questions,please call Courtney Frey
- 706-353-2241 (office)
Enhanced Tournament Services The 38th Athens United Invitational has partnered with Soccer In College to enhance the services offered to participants of the tournament.
Teams entering the 38th Athens United Invitational will be grouped according to past playing record to make the most competitive divisions possible.
The 38th Athens United Invitational determines final placement based on many factors when ranking teams including: league playing division and record, State Cup and tournament results, ranking services, etc. The 38th Athens United Invitational has chosen the Soccer In College National Ranking system for our tournament ranking service.
Please check your team ranking at USARank.com.
We are pleased to invite your team to apply to the
38th Athens United Invitational
Come join us for some great soccer!
Athens Invitational tournament is being held August 17-18 2013 at Holland Youth Sports Complex.
Boys and Girls team are invited to attend.
COME TO ATHENS GEORGIA
Applications are available online so register today by clicking the "Apply " Button above.Once you complete your registration,you will receive confirmation that your application has been received.When we reach our deadline for registrations,we will notify the accepted teams.
Thanks again for visting our tournament website and we hope to see you this year.