|Email / Fax Check In
PLEASE NOTE: EMAIL / FAX CHECKIN AVAILABLE!
CHECK IN EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
- CHECK IN / FAX NUMBER: 205-623-1155
EMAIL / FAX CHECK-IN DATES AND DEADLINES
- PLEASE NOTE:
IF CHECKING IN BY EMAIL, CHECK IN DOCUMENTS MUST BE SENT IN ONE SINGLE
PDF DOCUMENT (If you send passes, MR's, and any other documents in
multiple emails - they will not be accepted / you MUST send in ONE
SINGLE PDF - NO EXCEPTIONS)
CHECK IN DOCUMENTATION
- OPENS - WEDNESDAY: AUGUST 14, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
- CLOSES - SUNDAY: AUGUST 18, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
The following items are needed to complete EMAIL / FAX CHECK IN:
Please keep in mind if you are doing EMAIL / FAX CHECK IN, you need to include a COVER SHEET with:
Failure to do so will DELAY your check in process.
- Team Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Phone
- Contact Email
*Guest Player Forms and Permission to Travel Forms do not apply to US Club Teams or to Teams from States that do not require such documents.
- COVER LETTER - STATING TEAM NAME, TEAM MANAGER NAME & CONTACT INFORMATION!
- 1 copy of your team roster - Your Official State Roster
- 1 copy of your MULTI GAME CARD / ROSTER from Website
- Official Laminated State Player Passes for All Players
- Medical Release Forms for each Individual Player (for review)
- Intent to Travel / Permission to Travel (Out of State Teams)*
Player Forms* (if from GA, your intent to travel covers this; your
guest players are listed; separate Guest Player Forms only if your state
requires it :)
- Tournament Player Release Liability / Field Usage Waiver (signed by all participants)