JUSA Kick'n It Rec Festival
If this is the first tournament you are applying for you just click the "Register" button.
If you have already created an account, please login first by clicking "LOGIN" above. When you are logged in, all of your information will be populated for you so you don't have to enter it again.
Please read before Applying to the JUSA Kickin' It Rec Festival:
- The tournament committee reserves the right to accept or reject any team application. If payment is made by check, the check must be received in the Johnston United Office no later than the application deadline or other arrangements are made with the Tournament Director. Your application will not be considered until payment is received.
- No team shall be deemed accepted unless email notification has been sent by the Tournament Director. Email communication directly with the team contact is the only "official" acceptance.
- Please note that if a club enters multiple applications for its member teams, each team will be evaluated individually and the tournament committee will make a decision on a per team basis and NOT a club basis.
- JUSA will utilize a "rolling acceptance" policy throught the time until the application deadline. We will notify teams individually with an acceptance invitation. All applications and online payment must be completed by April 21st, 2019 unless otherwise agreed by the Recreation and / or Tournament Director.
- Once accepted by the Tournament committee, the application fee is non-refundable. In the event that your team is not accepted, your entry fee will be refunded to the primary contact in full within 5 days after notification that the team is not accepted by their application.
- Festival Roster to be submitted with Festival "Acceptance" Email Festival Roster to Recreation@jusasoccer.org
- Please note if you coach more than one team the tournament committee does not make accomodations for scheduling.
THANK YOU for applying to the JUSA Kickin' It Rec Festival!!