Tournament Roster Limit
U8/U9/U10 Academy: 14 players; will field 7 v 7
U11/U12 Academy: 16 players; will field 9 v 9
U12 Academy: 18 players; will field 11 v 11
• A maximum of three eligible guest players will be allowed for 7v7 teams, four for 9v9 and five for 11v11 (maximum of three from other clubs).
• No player may register to play on more than one team.
• Guest players must have a valid player pass and be written in on the Official Tournament roster.
• All teams must be affiliated with the USYSA or FIFA recognized National Association. Each team must furnish a copy of their certified, Fall season roster.
• Permission to travel forms are required for teams outside of Region 3.
• Every player must have a current USYSA, US Club Soccer or other National Affiliation Player Pass with a current photograph.
• Medical releases are required of all players (including Georgia teams). These do NOT need to be notarized.
• Each team must complete and submit a copy of their official Tournament Roster (this form must be downloaded upon acceptance into the tournament).
• Coaches/ Team Mangers are required to prepare a portfolio of these documents for verification prior to each game during the tournament.