Online checkin will be available beginning August 1, 2020. Checkin must be started by November 6 at 9:00AM (EST) and completed by November 6 at 5:00PM. A certified roster for games will be available for download after checkin is complete and schedules are final. Online checkin is HIGHLY encouraged.
If you do not checkin online, and play anytime before 12:30 on Saturday morning, you must checkin on Friday night at onsite registration from 5:30pm-8:30pm at the JFC Complex pavilion. Online checkin can only be completed if applications are paid in full. It is suggested you start online checkin EARLY due to Covid-19 waivers needing to be signed by all team members.
There is a $5 charge for parking for cars and $25 for RV's at the JFC Complex for the weekend. Please notify your team parents. Team coaches will receive a free pass.
1. Valid Player Passes (USYSA or US Club)
2. Valid Team Roster with jersey numbers. No duplicate jersey numbers allowed - 2 copies - Mississippi Rec Plus teams will need a copy of all recreational rosters showing the players are registered Recreational players as well as a game roster with all players listed the tournament will provide to you.
3. Signed Covid -19 Waivers for each player and coach atttending.
4. Proper Medical Releases from current seasonal year
5. Permission to Travel Form (USYSA teams only traveling on a state association roster)
6. There is a $5 charge for parking for cars and $25 for RV's at the JFC Complex for the weekend. The pass is good for all complexes. Please notify your team parents. Coaches will receive a free pass.