Tournament Registration Information
2020 Autumn Blast
Catawba Valley Youth Soccer Association is pleased to welcome you and your team to the
2020 AUTUMN BLAST YOUTH SOCCER TOURNAMENT.
Check-In is MANDATORY for all teams: In person; On Line will be available soon
Please find the following documents/instructions on our cvysa.org website under the “tournament” tab:
Ø Tournament Rules (Below)
Ø Directions to Playing Sites
Ø Hotel List
Preliminary schedules will be posted on the tournament website. The tournament reserves the right to change the schedule up through registration on Friday night. Everyone should be prepared to play the first game on Saturday morning.
PLEASE BE SURE TO REVIEW THE TOURNAMENT CHECKLIST BELOW FOR ELIGIBILITY ITEMS NEEDED AT REGISTRATION. Please make copies of all documents prior to arrival at In Person Check-In. Each state association has different procedures for roster approval, guest players and travel permission; please contact your Club’s Head Registrar first for clarification. IF YOU COME TO REGISTRATION WITHOUT THE REQUIRED MATERIALS, YOUR TEAM MAY NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE.
In Person Team Check-In Friday – November 6, 2020 6:00pm – 8:00pm Dick’s Sporting Goods 1860 Catawba Valley Blvd. Se Hickory Ridge, Hickory. SATURDAY CHECK – IN: Check in must be done by 9 AM at the Pepsi Soccer Complex, 5655 Sweet Bay Lane, Hickory, NC 28602
AFFLIATION: US YOUTH SOCCER (includes NCYSA, SCYSA, VYSA, GYSA, etc)
- Official 2020-2021 USYS Match Roster for us to keep on file. (Match Roster must be either an original with official state stamp or certification OR a certified copy of the original Match Roster).
- Present FOUR roster copies that will be approved and returned to you for use on the field during the tournament.
- 2020-2021 USYS Player Passes (laminated) with photo and registrar stamp & required signature/s.
- 2020-2021 State-approved Medical Waiver/Liability Release for each player. Forms must be properly filled out with parental signatures if needed. They only need to be notarized IF the form states they must be notarized.
- State-approved Permission to Travel for out-of-state teams ONLY. We will keep a copy for our files.
Guest Players for USYS teams:
- All guest players must be listed on either an approved Guest Player Roster/Match Roster/Travel Roster or Tournament Roster. In some cases, the Tournament Roster may replace your team’s Match Roster
- Provide ONE original Guest Player Form for our files and FOUR copies that will be approved and returned to you for use on the field during the tournament.
- USYS Player Pass (laminated) with photo and registrar stamp & required signature/s.
- 2020-2021 State-approved Medical Waiver/Liability Release listing the Guest Club as the “Association”.
NCYSA Recreational Teams ONLY:
- ALL NCYSA Recreation teams MUST present an official NCYSA roster generated from the NCYSA database. This can be the roster that is generated under “Recreation – Player Listing by Team”. Please see your club’s Head Registrar for details on how to obtain this roster.
- This roster must be properly stamped, signed & dated by your clubs Head or Associate Registrar.
- NCYSA Rec player passes are accepted but are NOT required.
- If NCYSA Rec player passes are presented, they must be properly laminated with photo and registrar stamp & required signature/s. 2020-2021 NCYSA Medical Waiver for each player properly filled out and signed by parent.
AFFLIATION: US CLUB SOCCER (Roster and player passes say US CLUB Soccer)
- Official US Club Roster – one copy for us to keep on file.
- Present FOUR copies that will be approved and returned to you for use on the fields during the tournament.
- 2020-2021 US Club Player Passes (laminated) with photo.
- US Club Medical Waiver/Liability Release for each player.
Guest Players for US Club teams:
- All guest players must be listed on the US Club Roster.
- US Club Player Pass (laminated) with photo.
- US Club Medical Waiver/Liability Release for each player with guest team/club listed on the form.
- If US Club Guest Player is from a different CLUB, the appropriate US Club Player Loan form must be submitted at team check-in. We will keep one copy of this form for our files.
• Official USSF Affiliate roster – one copy for us to keep on file.
• Present FOUR copies that will be approved and returned to you for use on the fields during the tournament.
• USSF Affiliate Player Passes as required by organization.
• USSF Affiliate Medical Waiver/Liability Release for each player.
• Written “Permission to Attend a Non-AYSO Event”.
NOTE: TEAMS MAY NOT MIX USYS, US CLUB & AYSO PLAYER PASSES. TEAMS MUST BE ALL USYS, ALL US CLUB OR ALL AYSO.
Tournament/Field Headquarters: Pepsi Soccer Complex – 5655 Sweet Bay Lane, Hickory NC 28602
Trophy presentation will be at the Complex that the championship game is scheduled at. There will be team and individual awards for division winners.
Schedules and field maps will be posted after 11:00pm November 1, 2020.
Please notify your team of the following:
- PETS must be on a leash at ALL times
- Parking is allowed only in designated spaces
- Because of limited parking at Pepsi Soccer Complex & Neill Clark Park, please limit the number of cars to one (1) per family
- The Speed Limit at the Park Complex is 10 mph. This will be strictly enforced.
Scores for advancements will be available on the SinC APP & on the tournament website.
After acceptance, if you cancel for any reason, no refunds will be made. The tournament is not responsible for cancellation or shortening of play due to inclement weather and no refunds will be made should this occur.
We look forward to seeing you November 7 & 8 2020.
HAVE A SAFE TRIP!