An online team check-in will be held UNTIL Thursday, April 19th at midnight. The fee for this service is $20. All paperwork can be found in the document section of the website. You will need all of the requested documents scanned, signed and stamped by your registrar, to complete registration. A team representative MUST upload the documents. Any questions about online registration can be directed to soccer in college.
IN PERSON check-in will be available from 5-8 p.m. on Friday April 20th at :
Sara Lee Soccer Complex, 5700 Shattalon Dr, Winston-Salem, NC 27105
Please bring the following to check-in:
1) Team roster approved by your state (1 red stamped copies, plus 4 copies)
2) Player pass cards with the picture permanently attached and properly stamped.
3) Signed Beat the Heat Waiver
4) Medical release forms to be kept in coach's possession
5) Guest player roster, if necessary (1 red stamped and 4 copies)
6) Travel permits for out-of-state teams, if necessary
Please also join us from 5-8 p.m. at Sara Lee Soccer Complex for the MLS DC United talent identification clinic, adjacent to the registration booth. A food booth will also be available, serving Carribean food (jerk chicken and sides) for the duration of the clinic.
Note: NO refunds will be made after an acceptance email has been sent to a team. If you are not accepted, your entry fee will be refunded. Due to the State Cup and Challenge Cup Finals, it may occasionally be necessary to revise the schedules in selected age groups.