Online team check-in will be held UNTIL Thursday, April 23rd at midnight. The fee for this service is $20. All paperwork can be found in the document section of the website. You will need all of the requested documents scanned, signed and stamped by your registrar to complete registration. A team representative MUST upload the documents. Any questions about online registration can be directed to triadeliteBTH@gmail.com.
IN-PERSON check-in will be available from 5-8 p.m. on Friday, April 24thth at :
Small Batch Burger Company, 237 W 5th St, Winston-Salem, NC
Please bring the following to check-in:
1) Team roster approved by your state (1 red stamped copies, plus 4 copies)
2) Player passcards with the picture permanently attached and properly stamped.
3) Medical release forms to be kept in the coach's or manager's possession
4) Guest player roster, if necessary (1 red stamped and 4 copies)
5) Travel permits for out-of-state teams, if necessary
Please also join us from 5-8 p.m. at Sara Lee Soccer Complex for the MLS DC United talent identification clinic for boys u12 and older.
Note: NO refunds will be made after an acceptance email has been sent to a team. If you are not accepted, your entry fee will be refunded.