Following is a summary of the important tournament dates.
January 15, 2023 - Application available on-line
April 15, 2023- Application deadline
April 22, 2023 - Acceptance notifications emailed
April 30, 2023 - Payments are due
May 1, 2023 - Schedules posted
May 3, 2023 - Online check-in must be completed
May 6 & May 7, 2023 - Tournament games
***IMPORTANT - Atlanta Fire United Academy Elite Cup will utilize Online Check-In only. Online Check-In must be completed by Wednesday, May 3, 2023.***
Up to five guest players are allowed. Teams will compete in single age groups with a maximum of eight teams per division.
*** MORE Divisions will be comprised of the following whenever possible:
Classic: Most Competitive
Gold: Intermediate Competitive
Silver: Least Competitive
Divisions may be further subdivided should the number of entries warrant.
A limited number of teams will be accepted into the following age groups.
Under 12 - 2011
Under 11 - 2012
Under 10 - 2013
Under 8 - 2015/16
The tournament committee reserves the right to combine age group divisions if a smaller number of applicants is received for a particular age group.
Under 12 11 v 11 30 minute halves 18 player maximum roster size
Under 12 9 v 9 30 minute halves 16 player maximum roster size
Under 11 9 v 9 30 minute halves 16 player maximum roster size
Under 10 7 v 7 25 minute halves 14 player maximum roster size
Under 9 7 v 7 25 minute halves 14 player maximum roster size
Under 8 7 v 7 25 minute halves 14 player maximum roster size
Each division's champion and runner-up will receive awards.
7 v 7 $555.00
9 v 9 $595.00
11 v 11 $670.00
Pay by check (E-Check Now Available), Visa, or Mastercard.
Any payments by check must be received within one week of submitting the application. Once your team is accepted, the entry fee is non-refundable. If your team is not accepted, the entry fee will be refunded in full.
Atlanta Fire United Academy Elite Cup will utilize Online Check-In only. Online Check-In must be completed by Wednesday, May 3, 2022
Teams will need to have the following documents available at check-in.
- One copy of the official state association roster
- Print out game scorecards with your tournament roster entered for each scheduled match and possible semi-final and final matches (You must do this by logging in on this tournament website).
- Current validated player pass for each player
- Medical Release form for each player (via online check-in)
- Liability Release form (via online check-in)
- Guest Player Form (you MUST get this form from our tournament website under the important documents tab)
- Permission to Travel form for out-of-state teams