AUGUST 1, 2020: We tried.... We held out for any and all possible positive indicators that Covid would be somewhat contained and not a threat to the health and safety of our players, friends and family, but nothing was moving in that direction. Since our announcement, Governor Cooper announced that NC will remain in Phase 2 through early September. We were very saddened to have canceled this year's tournament, but we're confident we made the right decision.
With that said, we're working on a Spring option for the Beer City Cup, so please stay tuned. If you'd like, please take this SURVEY to let us know what your preference is.
Thank you for your continued support and for being patient with us. See you on the pitch soon!