Unfortunately, the fields are already soaked as of 7 a.m., and the forecast calls for rain for the entire day. The City will need to close the fields, but, in any event, it would not be a positive experience for the children to have to play under these conditions. So the tournament for this weekend will not proceed. The second half of our tournament is scheduled for next weekend. We have asked all of the teams who were registered for this weekend to let us know if they would like to play next weekend instead. We will let the coaches and managers know on Monday whether we have enough teams willing to play next weekend to proceed with each bracket. We are sorry we are not able to play this weekend.