The 40th annual Pepsi Cup will be held at Uihlein Soccer Park September 8, 9 and 10, 2023.
Teams in the U11-U15 boys and U11-U19 girls age groups - Select, Competitive, Classic and Travel teams are welcome to compete.
- The cost is $515 per team, three games guaranteed
- All age groups will play 2 - 30 minute halves
- Competition levels offered at Premier, Select A, Select B and Select C levels
- U11 and U12 age groups - 16 player maximum, 9v9 format
- U13 through U19 teams can roster 22 players - suiting only 18 per game, playing 11v11 format
- 4 Club Pass players and 2 Guest players are allowed within the roster maximum
- Players cannot play with more than one tournament team
- Earliest game times possible on Friday, September 8th will be 5:30pm. Out of town teams will not play Friday evening unless we know they are available, but could play very early Saturday.
- Out of town teams are encouraged to book overnight accommodations with one of our HOTEL PARTNERS
- Teams may have the opportunity to play tournament games on the newly replaced turf of Southeast Sales Power Sports Stadium or the Pat Jones Field, also turf. Both fields also have lights.
- Tournament apparel will be available for purchase onsite.
- Parking fees will be $10 per day/per vehicle or $15 for a weekend pass.
Registration deadline: Wednesday, August 16, 2023
Register here, or by clicking the "Apply" button above. Once you complete your registration, you will receive confirmation that your application has been received. Teams fees are due by August 16. Acceptance emails with more details will be sent after bracketing is completed.
Tournament paperwork will be collected electronically via SportsForms. Rosters, Waivers and all Club and Guest Player paperwork will be needed in advance of the event. More details will be provided to team contacts via email.
Referees interested in joining the officiating crew can do so here!
Come join us for some great soccer!