The Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin Invitational will be held at Uihlein Soccer Park
April 30 - May 2, 2021. This will be the 38th annual spring select tournament hosted by Milwaukee Kickers Soccer Club.
Teams in the U11-U14 girls and U11-U19 boys/coed age groups - Select, Competitive, Classic and Travel teams are welcome to compete. This includes girls teams that are U14/15 combined for the spring.
- The cost is $495 per team, three games guaranteed, all groups will play 2 - 30 minute halves
- Competition levels offered at Premier, Select A, Select B and Select C levels
- U11 and U12 age groups - 16 player maximum, 9v9 format
- U13 through U19 teams can roster 22 players - suiting only 18 per game, 11v11
- 4 Club Pass and 2 Guest players are allowed within the roster maximum
- Players cannot play with more than one tournament team
- Earliest game times possible on Friday, April 30th will be 5:30pm. Out of town teams will not play Friday evening unless we know they are available, but could play very early Saturday.
- Out of town teams are encouraged to book overnight accommodations with one of our HOTEL PARTNERS
- Teams may have the opportunity to play tournament games on KOHLER Engines Stadium or the Pat Jones Field; Uihlein's turf fields.
- Tournament apparel will be available for purchase.
- Parking fees will be $10 per day/per vehicle or $15 for a weekend pass.
Registration deadline: Tuesday, March 30, 2021
Register here, or by clicking the "Apply" button above. Once you complete your registration, you will receive confirmation that your application has been received. Teams not paid in advance must pay the fees as soon as they are accepted. Acceptance emails will be sent with more details after bracketing is completed.
Tournament paperwork will be collected electronically via SportsForms. Rosters, Waivers and all Club and Guest Player paperwork will be needed in advance of the event. More details will be provided to team contacts via email. A specific Tournament Waiver will be a new document this year and requires a parental signature for each player in advance of all other forms. More details will follow once a team is registered.
Come join us for some great soccer!