The Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin Invitational will be held at Uihlein Soccer Park
April 28 - 30, 2023. This will be the 40th annual spring select tournament hosted by Milwaukee Kickers Soccer Club.
Teams in the U11-U15 girls and U11-U19 boys/coed age groups - Select, Competitive, Classic and Travel teams are welcome to compete.
- The cost is $515 per team, three games guaranteed, all groups will play 2 - 30 minute halves
- Competition levels offered at Premier, Select A, Select B and Select C levels
- U11 and U12 age groups - 16 player maximum, 9v9 format
- U13 through U19 teams can roster 22 players - suiting only 18 per game, 11v11
- 4 Club Pass and 2 Guest players are allowed within the roster maximum
- Players cannot play with more than one tournament team
- Earliest game times possible on Friday, April 28th will be 5:30pm. Out of town teams will not play Friday evening unless we know they are available. Games could kick-off very early Saturday and Sunday.
- Out of town teams are encouraged to book overnight accommodations with one of our HOTEL PARTNERS
- Teams may have the opportunity to play tournament games on Southeast Sales Powersports Stadium or the Pat Jones Field; Uihlein's turf fields.
- Tournament apparel will be available for purchase onsite.
- Parking fees will be $10 per day/per vehicle or $15 for a weekend pass.
Registration deadline: Wednesday, April 5, 2023
Register here, or by clicking the "Apply" button above. Once you complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation email stating your application has been received. Team fees must be paid by April 5th. Acceptance emails will be sent with more details after bracketing is completed.
Tournament paperwork will be collected electronically via SportsForms. Rosters, Waivers and all Club and Guest Player paperwork will be needed in advance of the event. More details will be provided to team contacts via email.