UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, FACE MASK ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL GUEST IN THE PARK. THE ONLY EXCEPTION IS FOR GUEST THAT ARE ACTIVELY COACHING, PLAYING, EATING, OR DRINKING.
Everyone entering the facility must answer no to the below questions:
HAVE YOU OR YOUR CHILD...
1. Been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
2. Experienced a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
3. Had a fever in the last 48 hours?
4. Experienced new loss of taste or smell?
5. Experienced vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions you may not enter the facility.
There will be a designated entrance and exit to the park, we ask that you respect these entrance ways and use the appropriate one.
- Social Distancing will be enforced when not playing.
- Social distanding applies to tents as well, please space tents out.
- Only members of the same household are allowed to be under the same tent.
- Please make sure to bring water as water fountains and coolers will not be available.
- Limited spectators is encouraged
- Facial coverings are REQUIRED