||Player / Individual Registration
|If you are registering a team, please click here or the apply button above.
||If you are registering an individual please please click here, you will be redirected to another site. *Opens Nov 1
Sunday Recreational Youth Legues 2023/2024
- *Coed U10 (2014 and Younger)
- *Boys & Girls U12 (2012/2013)
- *Boys & Girls U14 (2010/2011/2009 8th Graders)
- *Players rostered to a 2023/24 Travel Club team are NOT permitted to play in this league.
- Boys & Girls High School
- Travel Players will be permitted, but must play in the top division.
- Games Played Sunday Evenings
- Top level will play 6v6 (5+GK)
Session 1 - November 12-December 17th - 5 Week League
- Cost - $650 for the Season / $130 Per Week
- No Playoffs/ Champions determined by points
- Awards: Shirts for 1st place
- Game fees must be paid PRIOR to first game
- Coach/Team Mgr is responsible to FULL game payments
- The MAC is not responsible for individual payments
- Awards: Trophies and Shirts for 1st and 2nd
- Indoor 7v7, turf fields
- No Games: Nov 26
- Game Format: 40 minute Running Clock
- Max Roster: 16 Players, locked by week 2
- Matching Uniforms and Jersey #'s are required
Mac Indoor Soccer League rules
CLICK HERE for the MAC SOCCER LEAGUE RULES - ENGLISH
CLICK HERE for the MAC SOCCER LEAGUE RULES - SPANISH
-If your team is a NO-SHOW, you will be required to pay both game fees for that scheduled game and must be paid prior to your next scheduled game or your team will NOT be able to participate.
-Absolutely NO Fighting
-Do NOT argue with the Referee. The call is the call.
-1st Red Card Offense: automatic 1 game suspension. Must pay $50 fee to return to play.
-2nd Red Card Offense: automatic 1 game suspension. Must pay $100 fee to return to play.
-3rd Red Card Offense: automatic 1 game suspension. Must pay $150 fee to return to league next season.
-The penalty for not following our rules will be suspension or disqualification from our league.