PSL is a Club-driven league and it's run by the PSL Directors of all member clubs.
Clubs have to apply for PSL before our AGM (which takes place in June).
Clubs must be accepted into PSL before teams can register.
For accepted clubs, registration is now open. Registration for PSL is $200 per team.
The league dates for the Fall 2019 schedule are:
- U13U and above will have self-scheduling (Aug. 17th – April 12th)
- U9-U12 will have Play Dates
- October 12-13 (at Gulfport – hosted by SMSC, and at Broussard - hosted by Dynamo)
- November 9-10 (at Hammond – hosted by STYSA, and at Slidell – hosted by SYSC)
Spring 2020 Play Dates for U10-U12 teams will be:
- January 18-19, 2020 (at Gonzales - hosted by ASFC)
- April 18-19, 2020 (at Gulfport - hosted by SMSC, at Hammond - hosted by STYSA, and at Broussard - hosted by Dynamo)
End-of-Year Event will be on May 2-3, 2020 (at Slidell - hosted by SYSC)(more information to be provided later)
All divisions U13-up:
All games must be completed by April 12th.
US CLUB NATIONAL CUP
US CLUB REGIONAL QUALIFIER > 50% fee covered by the PSL League for Division winner.
Reschedules must be done and approved 14 days before the match. Forfeit for NO SHOW plus $100. Reschedule requests made after the 14 day grace period (2 Mondays before the match is due to take place) will result in a $50 fine.