‘Build Out Lines’ information (the lines are halfway between Goal Line and Center line)
1. When keeper takes possession, opposing team retreats to build-out lines, keeper can wait
2. Keeper must roll, throw, or pass the ball (if ball is punted, give IFK to opposing team on penalty area line)
3. For goal kicks, opposing team must retreat beyond build-out lines, kicker can wait
• PROTECT THE GOALKEEPERS – they are first timers! Whistle early, avoid player/keeper collisions at all cost!!
• DO NOT USE Yellow or Red cards on players, use verbal warnings only