Last updated: July 20, 2020
Please review the cancelation policy for the tournament due to COVID-19 or other communicable disease outbreak.
- Cancelation occurs > 14 days prior to tournament = Full Refund
- Cancelation occurs 13-2 days prior to tournament = Full refund minus $150
- Cancelation occurs day before (Thursday) or during tournament = No refunds
- Teams are bound to hotel and Event Connect booking policies and guidelines.
- Please see contract with Hotel and Event Connect.
- In the event that the tournament is canceled due to COVID-19, EventConnect protects guests from fees applicable to the hotel.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, the previously-non-refundable Service Fee, paid at the time of reservation, will now be converted to a flexible Hotel Credit, to be used worldwide, subject to availability.
- Please contact EventConnect Customer Support if you require more information or details specific to your reservation, at email@example.com or 1-888-723-2064.
Tournament Cancelation Policy Review:
- Full refund policy up to 14 days prior to the event. If cancelation occurs within 13 days of the tournament, there will be an administrative/booking fee to cover expenses of planning and scheduling. We have to book and prepare by ordering medals and trophies, scheduling trainers, referees, etc.
- If cancelations occur during the tournament due to an outbreak of COVID-19, there are no refunds as all referees, medals, etc. have been booked and paid for.
At this time, there is no way for events to acquire COVID-19 / Communicable Disease event cancelation insurance.