This event is an unrestricted tournament. It is open to USYS/Affiliate State Associations that play Challenge, Select, Classic and Premier Girls U10-U19 league play and USYS/Affiliate State Associations that play Challenge, Select, Classic and Premier Boys U10-U15 league play. This event is also open to US Club teams.
The registration deadline is October 17th. All registration fees are due no later than October 17th.
Carolina Strong Event Details
- NCYSA League Games: All NCYSA League Games will be rescheduled for the weekend of November 17th-18th. Teams will be responsible for ref fees and producing a Match Report/Score Reporting for NCSYA League Games. WHYFC will handle referee fees for additional Friendly Games.
- Additional Friendly Games: If your team is interested in an additional Friendlies Game, please email email@example.com, no later than Friday, October 20th.
- Required Online Check-In: SINC has graciously waived ALL online check-in fees for the event. In an effort to be efficient throughout the weekend and kick off games on-time, all teams are required to complete online SINC check-in. Please note the following:
- NCYSA League Games: Please provide your NCYSA League Roster and Player Cards (No Guest Players Allowed)
- Friendlies Games: Please provide your Tournament Roster and Players Cards with Guest Players included
- Donations: For teams attending this event for NCYSA League Games, we are asking for a recommended $250 donation to the Carolina Strong Event. This donation will be distributed to more than 10 Coastal Clubs impacted by Hurricane Florence. To make your teams donation, please log in to your SINC account at the Carolina Strong website HERE.
- Event Shirts: Soccer.com will be selling Carolina Strong event shirts and donating 100% of the proceeds to the event. Please encourage your teams and families to purchase a shirt at the link below: COMING SOON!
- Individual Donations: For those interested in making individual donations, please see the link below (all donations are tax deductible):
- Preliminary Schedule: WHYFC will provide a preliminary schedule for review at the end of the month. This will allow coaches/managers to review and notify us of any potential conflicts. We will then do our absolute best to alter/accommodate those requests.
- Traveling Teams: WHYFC will provide contact information to Traveling Teams to assist with your teams hotel needs. We hope you’ll encourage your team to utilize the travel management group, as they will be donating back to the festival event.
We understand there are a lot of moving pieces with the crossover event and NCYSA league games, so if you have questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Dani Pittman (firstname.lastname@example.org). We cannot thank you enough for your support of the event and Coastal Carolina Clubs!
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Note: Refunds will be considered, but are not guaranteed.
We have partnered with TRAVELING TEAMS to secure discounted room blocks at a variety of tournament approved hotels close to our venues. It is required that all teams traveling to this event reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
- Outside a 90 mile radius of Wilmington
- Minimum of 8 rooms booked per team
To reserve your rooms, please CLICK HERE!
*Please note: Our staff is willing to work with your teams regarding your hotel reservations. If you have concerns, we ask that you reach out to discuss any potential options.
The tournament cannot be responsible for inclement weather. Should the tournament be cancelled due to weather, refunds will be considered, but are not guaranteed.
Regardless of weather conditions, coaches and their teams must appear on the field and be ready to play as scheduled. A forfeit will be awarded if a team is not prepared to play within 15 minutes after the scheduled match time. Only the Tournament Director or his designee has the power to cancel, postpone or shorten the match prior to its commencement. Should a match be terminated due to bad weather conditions after one half has been completed, the match will be considered official and the score will stand! If a match in progress is terminated before the end of the first half or postponed due to inclement weather it will not be re-scheduled, each team will be awarded one (1) point. Matches will not begin, and matches will not be allowed to continue, if lightning exists.
If an age group’s competition cannot be completed through the championship match due to poor weather conditions, the Tournament Director will determine the division winner and runner-up. The Tournament Director’s decisions will be final and will not be subject to protest or appeal.