SSA Chelsea Spring Classic Driven by Yokohama General Information
Dates: Sat, Feb 9th and Sun, Feb 10th. Deadline for applications is Jan 23rd at 11pm
Teams: All 8U to 15U USYSA and US Club Soccer affiliated teams are invited to apply.
Fees: U8 - $475 (7-a-side), 9U & 10U (7-a-side) - $475; 10U - 12U (9-a-side) - $575; 12U (11-a-side) - $650 and 13U-15U (11-a-side) - $675.
Games: All teams are guaranteed a minimum of three (3) games, weather permitting.
8/9/10U (7-a-side) will be 25 minutes per half, 10U - 12U 9-a-side games will be 30 minutes per half and 12U and older 11-a-side games will be 35 minutes per half.
Check-In Documentation: Each team must provide:
1. A copy of its official state roster, listing players' names, DOB, and state registration ID.
2. Laminated state-issued player pass and a club Medical Release Form for each player on the roster.
3. A completed copy of the official SSA Chelsea Spring Classic Driven by Yokohama Waiver Form (downloaded from the website).
4. Five (5) copies of the official tournament roster/game card document.
5. A Permission-to-Travel form for out-of-state teams.
Additional information is available by clicking on the 'Check-In' tab on the menu bar above.
1. Three (3) guest players allowed per team for 7- and 9-a-side rosters, and five (5) for 11-a-side.
2. Maximum roster size is 14 for 7-a-side teams, 18 for an 9-a-side teams, and 22 for 11-a-side teams, though only 18 players may be listed on a particular game's roster.
3. No player may roster to play for more than one team.
4. Champion and Finalist awards will be awarded to teams in all 6-team and 8-team divisions that play in a final, or in a group of four that is scheduled as a single division. Champion and Finalist awards will be awarded for groups of five teams that play four round-robin games and will be awarded on the basis of points after all matches are complete.