Online check-in is required
Online check-in is convenient and easy to use. File a help ticket between 10 am and 4 pm and someone from the support staff will generally reply that day. Soccer in College will store your team documents for future tournaments this season.
Online check-in must be completed before 2/12/2019 and it must be started by 2/08/2019. Please adhere to the deadlines and begin at least one part of the online check in prior to 2/08/2019. Check-in steps do not need to be completed all in one sitting.
We advise you NOT to print game cards until you are ready to check- in. Also, we suggest you check the schedule and compare it to your printed game card Thursday and Friday before the tournament. Your game cards should have all games listed at the top with a blank opponent for the finals. Make sure you have this MULTI-GAME card. After online check-in, there will be a "SINC certified" printed in the upper right corner.
Teams must provide the required credentials. All teams must present:
- State Roster - One (1) copy of their official roster with guest payers written on the bottom
- Player numbers must be written on the state roster next to the player's name
- Player Release Form signed by each parent (this must be the Concorde Fire Form)
- A current, Medical Release Form for each player - including guest players. (Current means within the past 12 months.)
- Player I.D. Cards - laminated with photographs and signatures.
- Permission to Travel Form - USYSA teams from outside Georgia must also provide this including a roster listing all players authorized to travel.
- Game Rosters/Game Cards printed from your Soccer in College team page - 5 copies
For help on entering your roster and printing your game cards, please go to INFORMATION and choose DOCUMENTS tab on left. Open PDF for entering and printing game cards.
Important Guest Player information:
Guest player name should be hand written on the bottom of your official state roster. Then add the player and jersey number to your tournament roster. All supporting documents for guest player are required - player pass, waiver, medical release.
Questions about onsite check-in? File a help ticket within the "team tasks" page.