ONLINE CHECKIN IS THE ONLY CHECKIN METHOD
You must START ONLINE CHECKIN NO LATER THAN 2/3/207pm.
You do not have to have everything ready when you start - only your team contacts are required to START the process. You can login again to complete the process up until the deadline below.
ONLINE checkin will CLOSE Friday 2/7/20@ 3:00pm.
If you are unable to check in online contact us via email @ Tournaments@LanierSoccer.org
Failure to check in will result in tournament disqualification.
At registration, teams must provide the required credentials. All teams must provide:
- State Roster - one copy of the official roster from your State Agency. List guest players on this roster if needed. The roster will be kept by tournament officials.
- Game Cards (with your player names and games listed) – Game cards are generated by the system (AFTER you enter your roster).
- Player Release Form signed by parents (ELECTRONICALLY OR under DOCUMENTS tab).
- Player I.D. Cards – must be laminated with photograph. .
- Medical Release Form - forms do not need to be notarized and you may use your club form. You may opt out of this step and initial that you will have the forms with your team.
- Permission to Travel Form - US Youth Soccer teams from outside Georgia must also provide this including a roster listing all players authorized to travel.
Game Cards will marked "SincCertified" when printed and will be used for tournament games.