Frequently Asked Questions
1. When are Red Star Challenge tournament applications due?
February 15, 2018 is the application deadline. Applications will be accepted after that date only if there are open slots available.
2. Are all teams accepted into the tournament?
Yes, this tournament is open to all teams.
3. Where will the tournament be held?
At the Woodruff Farm Road Soccer Complex in Columbus, Georgia. This state of the art facility has 11 full-size lighted fields that can be configured into many different formats for tournament play. Our motto is "Park one time, Play all day."
4. How many guests players are allowed?
5 guests players are allowed per team.
5. Can I play on more than one team during the tournament?
No, players may only play on one team during this tournament.
6. How many games will my team be guaranteed?
Each team is guaranteed a minimum of 3 games.
7. Can I make my own hotel/motel reservations?
All hotel reservation must be made through our official Housing agency (HBC Travel)