Play Dates: Sat, Nov 21st and Sun Nov 22nd.
Entry Deadline: 11pm, Sat, Nov 7th. Acceptances will be E-mailed shortly afterwards.
Teams: All U9 to U12 USYSA and US-Club affiliated Academy teams are invited to apply.
Team Registration Fees:
U9 & U10 7-a-side Academy - $425
U11 & U12 9-a-side Academy - $475
Games: All teams are guaranteed a minimum of three (3) games, weather permitting. Two games will be played Saturday, with the third game on Sunday morning. Championship final games for those teams that qualify will be played Sunday afternoon.
U9 and U10 games will be 25 minutes per half.
U11 and U12 games will be 30 minutes per half.
Online Check-In Documentation: Each team must provide:
1. A copy of its official state/National Governing Body roster, listing players' names, DOB, and state/NGB registration ID.
2. Laminated state/NGB-issued current-year player pass and a club Medical Release Form for each player on the roster.
3. A completed copy of the official Tournament Waiver Form (downloaded from the website).
1. Three (3) guest players allowed per team for 7-a-side and 9-a-side teams.
2. Maximum roster size is 14 for 7-a-side teams, and 18 for 9-a-side teams.
3. Out-of-State teams will need to provide a completed copy of their state association's 'Notification of Travel' form (or similar).
4. No player may roster to play for more than one team.
5. Awards will be given to the winners and runners-up in each division. In 5-team divisions, the winner will be the team with the highest number of points after all round-robin games are completed. The runner-up will be the team with the second-highest number of points.
6. Please review our tournament rules for information regarding the refund policy in the event that games are cancelled due to bad weather, or other circumstances outside the control of the tournament organizers.
Ties will stand (no tiebreaker) for round-robin group matches. Should a semifinal or final match end in a tie, teams will proceed directly with kicks from the mark. If the scores are tied after five attempts, ‘sudden death’ kicks will take place. Only players on the field at the end of regulation time will be eligible for the shootout.
The division standings will be determined as follows: Win 3 points; tie 1 point; loss 0 points. Final standings in 4-, 6- and 8-team divisions will be determined by a round-robin and play-off format. Final standings in a 5-team division will be determined by a pure round-robin format, with the team scoring the highest number of points at the completion of the round-robin format being declared the winner, and the team with the second-highest number of points being declared the runner-up/finalist.
If at the end of the preliminary group matches a tie in the standings exists, the following criteria shall be used to determine the group winner: 1) head-to-head competition; 2) goal differential (max plus or minus 5 per game); 3) least amount of goals allowed (max 5 per game); 4) most goals scored (max 5 per game); 5) most shutouts; 6) kicks from the mark to take place immediately prior to the finals or at an earlier time if coordinated with the Tournament Director through the venue manager. If more than 2 teams are tied, criterion 1 won’t be used.