Please Make Sure to Read This Page Thoroughly as well as the link below.
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, FACE MASK ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL GUEST IN THE PARK. THE ONLY EXCEPTION IS FOR GUEST THAT ARE ACTIVELY COACHING, PLAYING, EATING, OR DRINKING.
We also ask that you please space out on the sidelines. There are Xs that mark how far apart you should be from one another.
Everyone entering the facility during the weekends must answer no to the below questions:
HAVE YOU OR THE CHILD...
...Been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
...Experienced a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
...Had a fever in the last 48 hours?
...Experienced new loss of taste or smell?
...Experienced vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions you may not enter the facility.
- Social Distancing will be enforced when not playing.
- Please make sure to bring water as water fountains and coolers will not be available.
- Limited spectators is encouraged
- Facial covering are REQUIRED
- PLEASE READ THE BELOW DOCUMENT