ONLINE CHECK-IN REQUIRED FOR ALL TEAMS
ONLINE CHECK-IN DATES AND DEADLINES
THERE IS A $20 ONLINE CHECK-IN FEE DUE WHEN YOU BEGIN THE ONLINE PROCESS
*IN ADDITION TO YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
- COST - $20.00
- OPENS - UPON REGISTERING FOR TOURNAMENT!
- CLOSES - WEDNESDAY: AUGUST 14, 2019 @ 7:00 PM
CHECK IN DOCUMENTATION
- Your Official State Roster
- Official Laminated State Player Passes for All Players
- Medical Release Forms for each Individual Player (for review)
- Intent to Travel / Permission to Travel (Out of State Teams)*
- Guest Player Forms* (if from GA, your intent to travel covers this; your guest players are listed; separate Guest Player Forms only if your state requires it :)
- Tournament Player Release Liability / Field Usage Waiver (signed by all participants)
*Do not apply to US Club Teams
**Guest Player Forms and Permission to Travel Forms do not apply to US Club Teams or to Teams from States that do not require such documents.
Approved Game Cards for Online Check Check-In will not be available for print until all tasks have been complete in Soccer In College. Don't try and download them until all has been completed including but not limited to: roster update, guest player update, player pass upload, medical release upload, liablity waiver upload, permission to travel if out of state, other guest player forms if required, etc.
All team rosters in the tournament website | system must be accurate and up to date!