ONLINE CHECK-IN REQUIRED FOR ALL TEAMS
ONLINE CHECK-IN DATES AND DEADLINES
CHECK-IN DOCUMENTATION (OUTLINED DURING ONLINE CHECK-IN PROCESS)
- OPENS - UPON REGISTERING
- CLOSES - 3 DAYS PRIOR TO TOURNAMENT
- 1 copy of your team roster - Your Official State Roster
- Official State Player Passes for All Players
- Medical Release Forms for each Individual Player
- Intent to Travel / Permission to Travel (Out of State Teams)*
- Guest Player Forms* (if from GA, your intent to travel covers this; your guest players are listed; separate Guest Player Forms only if your state requires it :)
- Tournament Player Release Liability / Field Usage Waiver (signed by all participants)
*Do not apply to US Club Teams
**Guest Player Forms and Permission to Travel Forms do not apply to US Club Teams or to Teams from States that do not require such documents.
GAME CARDS are printed by the Tournament.