- Know where your fields are located!
- Fields 1-13 (turn left into main entrance after crossing railroad tracks)
- Fields 14-21 (stay straight after railroad tracks)
- Carpool, Carpool, Carpool!!!
- Arrive early to account for possible train delays (at least every hour)
- Use the trails that connect the complex to alleviate parking troubles.
- Follow directions/signals from police and traffic personnel.
Did you know there are TWO ways to access Townsend Rd.? (entrance to the soccer park)
- Via Lees Chapel Road/Rudd Station
- Via Summit Ave/Bryan Park Rd – You can avoid the R/R crossing with this route. It runs along the side of the golf course.