All teams must be affiliated with USYSA. Up to three guest players are allowed. Teams will compete in single age groups with a maximum of eight teams per division.
*** MORE Divisions will be comprised of the following whenever possible:
Classic: Most Competitive
Gold: Intermediate Competitve
Silver: Least Competitive
Divisions may be further subdivided should the number of entries warrant.
A limited number of teams will be accepted into the following USYSA sanctioned age groups.
Under 19 - 2000
Under 18 - 2001
Under 17 - 2002
Under 16 - 2003
Under 15 - 2004
Under 14 - 2005
Under 13 - 2006
The tournament committee reserves the right to combine age group divisions if a smaller number of appplicants is received for a particular age group.
Under 17 - 19 11 v 11 40 min halves 18 player maximum roster size
Under 15 - 16 11 v 11 35 min halves 18 player maximum roster size
Under 13 - 14 11 v 11 30 min halves 18 player maximum roster size
Each division's champion and runner-up will receive awards.
Under 13 - 19 $600.00
Pay by check (E-Check Now Available), Visa, or Mastercard.
Any payments by check must be received within one week of submitting application. Once your team is accepted, the entry fee is non-refundable. If your team is not accepted, the entry fee will be refunded in full.
The Atlanta Fire United Select Elite Cup will utilize Online Check-In only. Online Check-In must be completed by Wednesday, May 8, 2019.
Teams will need to have the following documents available at check-in.
- One copy of official state association roster
- Printout of game scorecards with your tournament roster entered for each scheduled match and possible semi-final and final matches (You must do this by logging in on this tournament web page).
- Current validated player pass for each player
- A Medical Release form for each player (You may use your own)
- A completed Player Roster and Release form (You MUST get this form from our web site)
- A Permission to Travel form for out-of-state teams