A representative from each team is required to check-in at least one hour prior to the start of their first match. Check-in will be located at the tournament tent at the location of your first game.
Check-in will be available Friday evening, 5:00 -7:00 pm, at Cargill park only.
Three guest players are permitted up to the roster maximum for guests not from your own club. Unlimited guest players are allowed from your own club up to the roster maximum. PER THE RULES, players may only play for one team in the tournament.
All player and coach passes must be presented to the referee prior to the start of each match. All players and coaches are required to have passes.
UPON CHECK-IN EACH TEAM MUST PRESENT THE FOLLOWING FOR VERIFICATION:
1) Your state approved roster.
2) A parent signed USYS/US Club Medical Release form for each player.
3) USYS/US Club laminated player passes and coach passes.
4) If traveling from outside of Louisiana, an approved USYS travel permit. (Not required for US Club teams.)
5) Guest player forms (You may use the form from your state.)