ONLINE Team Check In is required.
The documents below must be uploaded for online check in. A detailed explanation can be found by accessing your team's Check In tasks. All check in MUST be completed prior to the deadline.
- Player Passes - USYS or US Club 2018-2019 player passes of all players, including guest players.
- Official Roster - Roster must be a state-approved official team roster, tournament roster or travel roster.
- Guest Player Roster - Guest players must be listed on an approved roster from your state association OR US Club loan form.
- Teams may not mix affiliation player passes, rosters, etc. meaning USYS teams may only allow guest players registered with a properly stamped USYS player pass cards and US Club teams may only allow guests players registered under US CLUB Soccer.
- Permission to Travel form - (provided and approved by your state association)
- Waiver - Charleston Select Shootout Players' Release form signed by parent, including guest players. This task can be completed online or manager can upload the printable form with signatures.
Please pay close attention to check in DEADLINES
Teams must begin online check in BEFORE September 24.
Game cards will be included in the documents printed at the completion of online check in.
Each team will provide the referee with a game card prior to the start of the game.
The winning team MUST submit a game card to Headquarters for score to be recorded. Referees will keep the losing team’s copy of the card. In the event of tie, the Home team is responsible for turning in the game card.