ONLINE Team Check In is required.
Teams must complete online check in by September 15.
The documents below must be uploaded for online check in. A detailed explanation can be found by accessing your team's Check In tasks. All check in MUST be completed prior to the deadline.
- Coach and Player Passes: USYS or US Club 2021-22 player passes for all players, including club pass and guest players. Coach passes are required.
- Official Roster: Roster must be state-approved official roster, tournament roster, travel roster, or US Club roster. All players must be listed on a single roster including club pass players.
- Guest Player Roster: Guest player must be listed on the approved roster from your state association -or- US Club player loan form. Write ins are NOT allowed.
- Teams may not mix affiliation player/coach passes, rosters, etc. meaning USYS teams may only allow players and guest players registered with properly stamped USYS player passes and US Club teams may only allow players/coach and guest registered under US Club.
- Tournament Waiver: Charleston Select Shootout Players' Release form signed by parent, including guest players. This task can be completed online -or- manager can upload the printable form with signatures (see Documents).
The final step to complete online check in will be to PRINT PACKET. Packet includes the team's game cards for the weekend.
Game cards will be included in the documents printed at the completion of online check in.
Each team will provide the referee with a game card prior to the start of the game.
The winning team MUST submit a game card to Headquarters for score to be recorded. Referees will keep the losing team’s copy of the card. In the event of tie, the Home team is responsible for turning in the game card.