ONLINE Team Check In is required.
The documents below must be uploaded for online check in. A detailed explanation can be found by accessing your team's Check In tasks. All check in MUST be completed prior to the deadline.
- Player Passes - USYS or US Club 2022-2023 player passes of all players, including guest players.
- Official Roster - Roster must be a state-approved official team roster, tournament roster, travel roster, or US CLUB roster.
- Guest Player Roster - Guest players must be listed on an approved roster from your state association OR US Club player loan form.
- Teams may not mix affiliation player passes, rosters, etc. meaning USYS teams only allow guest players registered with properly stamped USYS player passes and US CLUB teams may only allow guests registered under US CLUB Soccer.
- Permission to Travel form for out-of state teams provided and approved by your state association.
- Tournament Waiver - Charleston Challenge Cup Players' Release form signed by parent, including guest players. This task may be completed online OR manager can upload printable form with signatures (see Documents)
Please pay close attention to check in DEADLINES.
Teams must start online check in by 5:00 pm on February 7.
All tasks must be completed by Wednesday, February 8.
The final step to complete online check in will be to PRINT PACKET. Packet includes the team's game cards including approved player list.