|SSA Chelsea Spring Classic Driven by Yokohama Check-In Information
Teams will be required to do an online check-in process for a fee of $20 per team. Online check-in will be accessible once acceptances are sent out (within 48 hours of the registration deadline). Online check-in must be started no later than Tuesday Feb 5th at 11am and completed no later that Thursday February 7th at 11am. Online check-in will be available once the accepted teams list is posted.
To begin online check-in, click here.
Each team will need the following documentation for online check-in:
1. A copy of its official state roster, listing players' names (including handwritten guest players), DOB, and state registration ID #s.
2. Laminated state-issued player pass and a club Medical Release Form for each player on the roster.
3. A completed SSA Chelsea Spring Classic Driven by Yokohama Waiver Form (either as an electronic version emailed to each parent to sign, or as a printed document signed by all parents and uploaded to the online check-in page).
4. Out-of-State teams will need to provide a completed copy of their state association's 'Notification of Travel' form (or similar).
To take with you to the fields:
1. FOUR (4) copies of the tournament roster/game card (available below once you have logged in using your SIC ID and password in the top right corner of this page), listing all the players playing in the tournament. The team manager will be responsible for handing one copy to the referees prior to each game. These cards will then be used by the referees as official game cards, after which the coach/TM of the winning team, or the home team in the event of a tie, will need to take the game card to the tournament HQ to allow us to update standings.
2. Your team folder containing medical release forms, player passes, state roster etc.
If you have a guest player on your team, please add the player to your official game card/roster, handwrite the player (along with the player's unique state ID number) on your team's state roster and have the player's state player pass uploaded to online check-in.
SSA Chelsea Classic Driven by Yokohama Waiver Form
To be provided at check-in. Teams have the option to upload this paper copy (once the form is signed by a parent of a participant) or complete the online version (within the Soccer In College online check-in tool) that allows a participant's parent to receive and complete an emailed version.
SSA Chelsea Spring Classic Driven by Yokohama Official Game Card/RosterThis report is restricted to the staff of teams accepted into the tournament. If you are authorized, you should click LOGIN in the upper right corner and enter your access codes to log in. If you have lost or forgotten your access codes you may enter your email address to have them sent to you. For additional help, you may click the envelope on the menu bar to contact the tournament staff.
SSA Chelsea Spring Classic Driven by Yokohama Blank Tournament Roster/Game Card
To be used only if you encounter problems with printing out this document through your SIC account or team page. Players need to be handwritten in before handing the game card to the referee.