Tournament Dates: February at multiple venues in the NW and SW Atlanta area.
Entry Deadline: Deadline is February 1st. Acceptances will be E-mailed shortly afterwards.
Teams: All U9 to U19 USYSA/US Club affiliated teams are invited to apply.
- U9 & U10 (7-a-side) - $525;
- U10, U11 & U12 (9-a-side) - $625;
- U12 (11-a-side) - $695;
- U13 - U19 (11-a-side) - $725.
- Payment can be made online by CC or by online check.
All teams are guaranteed a minimum of three (3) games, weather permitting.
- U9 and U10 games will be 25 minutes per half
- U11 and U12 games will be 30 minutes per half.
- U13 and U14 will be 35 minutes per half.
- U15 and above 35 minutes per half.
ONLINE CHECK IN
Check-in must be done online for a fee of $20 per team. The process must be started by Tuesday, Aug 10th (midday) and completed by 3pm on Thursday, Aug 12th.
Each team must upload:
- ONE (1) copy of its official state/US Club roster, listing players' names, DOB, and state/national governing body registration ID #s.
- Evidence of a laminated US Club Soccer or state*-issued player pass for each player (regular and guest). *2020/21 passes can be used if 2021/22 passes are unavailable.
- ONE (1) completed copy of the official SSA Tournament Waiver Form (downloaded from the link below) for all players on the game card, or the electronic version with confirmation of electronic signatures by the parents of all players on the roster/game card.
- Out-of-State teams registered through a state soccer association will need to provide a completed copy of their state association's 'Notification of Travel' form (or similar).
- Guest players must have a valid player pass. Please check the rules for maximum number allowed. A guest player's name, DOB, and unique state/national governing body ID should be handwritten onto the bottom of the team's official state roster.
State/US Club Roster, Tournament Game Card, Medical Release Forms and Player Passes must be present at all tournament games!
- Three (3) guest players allowed per team for 7-a-side and 9-a-side teams, five (5) for 11-a-side teams.
- Maximum roster size is 14 for 7-a-side team, 18 for a 9-a-side teams, and 22 for U12-U19 teams playing 11v11, though only 18 players will be permitted on each game roster.
- No player may roster to play for more than one team.
- Awards will be given to the winners and runners-up in each division. In 5-team divisions, the winner will be the team with the highest number of points after all round-robin games are completed. The runner-up will be the team with the second-highest number of points.
- Please review our tournament rules for information regarding the refund policy in the event that games are cancelled due to bad weather, or other circumstances outside the control of the tournament organizers.