Credentials: All teams are required to either check--in online ($20 processing fees) or Friday night on--site check in. There will be NO SATURDAY on--site check in. All credentials MUST be with the same affiliations. US Club teams must have all US Club documents & all state--affiliated teams must have state--affiliated documents.
- Player/Coach/Admin Pass (ID card): Each player/coach participating in the tournament must have an official laminated pass issued by their governing organization. The pass shall have a current photograph of the player/coach permanently attached. These cards will be required at the tournament check--in and prior to each game. No player card = No playing with No exceptions.
- Medical Release Forms: One medical release form for each player must be completed and signed by a parent/guardian on your state provided medical release form. The medical release forms will be checked either by online check--in or on--site check in.
- Application for Travel (out of state teams): Region III interstate teams do not need to provide an approved request as long as you have submitted the necessary Travel Request to your state office. You do not need to provide a copy of your Travel Request when you check in.
- Guest Players: A maximum of three guest players may be added to the original roster. The guest players must not exceed the roster size as noted D3 Official Roster. All guest players must have the required guest player documentation from their governing organization, medical release and player card. Guest players must be on official roster at check-in.
- Parking Fee: There is a $5 charge for cars for the weekend at the Jackson County Soccer Complex. The pass covers all weekend, please notify your parents of the charge. Coaches and managers will receive complimentary passes at check-in.
USYS Medical Release
All teams must present medical release forms for all rostered players at checkin. Use the link to download and print out these forms.
Game CardsThis report is restricted to the staff of teams accepted into the tournament. If you are authorized, you should click LOGIN in the upper right corner and enter your access codes to log in. If you have lost or forgotten your access codes you may enter your email address to have them sent to you. For additional help, you may click the envelope on the menu bar to contact the tournament staff.