Please scroll down to the bottom of this page for necessary pdf documents for online check-in
Ross Morgan is your contact for assistance with online check-in
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION For ONLINE CHECK-IN
- Laminated 2022/2023 Player Cards: Either USYS State Assoc or US Club Cards
- 2022/2023 Official Roster (2 Copies): Either USYS State Assoc or US Club Cards
- Player Cards for Guest Player
- Tournament Medical Release & Athlete Waiver (Original & 1 copy):
- Tournament Accommodation Form:
- Permission to Travel Forms: You will obtain this form from your state organization. The information about the CSC tournament required for the form (including the address) is found in the Permission to host form. Not Required for US Club Soccer Teams.
USYS Region III State Association teams other than SCYSA teams must submit completed Notification of Travel forms at check-in. Other USYS Region State Association teams must submit completed Permission to Travel forms at check-in
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION TO HAVE WITH YOU AT ALL MATCHES (Coaches and Managers)
Please have all player passes, team approved rosters and approved guest player documentation with you at all matches. If prompted by a tournament coordinator and or referee please be able to present these documents. If any of these three documents do not match with the present team you have fielded for the match you will be subject to forfeiture of that particular contest and also any remaining matches in the tournament.