1. Game: The state mandate of a maximum of 100* spectators per field must be followed. Phasing in of spectators (ex. no spectators or 1 per player) is at the discretion of the host club.
2. The spectator areas should be marked at social distancing intervals. Additional spacing from the sideline is recommended.
3. Masks should be worn to, from, and before games. Stationary spectators may remove masks only if alone or in the presence of their family unit. Masks should be worn if spectators leave the area.
Spectators are encouraged to maintain social distancing following the game while waiting for their child. Dependent on field layout, spectators may need to wait further away from the field.
COVID-19 has not gone away. Please remind your coaches:
• Inquire how the athletes are feeling. Send home anyone they believe acts or looks ill.
• Keep a log of all players attending. Ask if players took their temperature before coming and it was below 100.4F.
• Follow all state and local health protocols and guidelines.
• Ensure all athletes have their own individual equipment (ball, water, bag etc.).
Don’t forget to let NCYSA know if you have a player that tests positive. Also contact your local Health Department, explain the circumstances and follow their recommendations.
Let’s not risk having to go backward – communicate and be safe.
*Changed from 50 to 100 by the Governor October 2, 2020