ONLINE CHECK-IN DATES AND DEADLINES
THERE IS NO ON-SITE CHECK-IN FOR THE TOURNAMENT
THERE IS A $20 ONLINE CHECK IN FEE DUE WHEN YOU BEGIN THE ONLINE PROCESS
*IN ADDITION TO YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
- COST - $20.00
- OPENS - UPON REGISTERING FOR TOURNAMENT!
- CLOSES - WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2019 @ 5:00 PM
CHECK IN DOCUMENTATION
- Your Official State Roster
- Player Passes are NOT needed for Recreational Level teams
- For all other level teams, Players Passes are Needed!
- Medical Release Forms for each Individual Player (for review)
- Intent to Travel / Permission to Travel (Out of State Teams)*
- Guest Player Forms* (Please read for all teams with Guest Players!)
- If from AL and you have guest players, you will need to file a tournament/travel roster with ASA and your home Registrar (even if those players are within the same club)
- Please contact your home Registrar to initiate the tournament/travel roster!
- This is for both Recreational and Competitive Teams and Guest Players!
- You may also call the ASA Office at 205.991.9779 and ask for Martha
- If from GA, your intent to travel covers this; your guest players are listed; separate Guest Player Forms only if your state requires it)
- The Tournament does not require a Tournament Guest Player form, only what is required by your state to travel and attend a tournament
- Tournament Player Release Liability / Field Usage Waiver (signed by all participants & families)
*Do not apply to US Club Teams
**Guest Player Forms and Permission to Travel Forms do not apply to US Club Teams or to Teams from States that do not require such documents.
Approved Game Cards for Online Check-In will not be available for print until all tasks have been complete in Soccer In College.
NO HANDWRITTEN NAMES ARE ALLOWED ON GAME CARDS!
If teams need to change jersey numbers, no problem.
Don't try and download them until all have been completed including but not limited to: roster update, guest player update, player pass upload, medical release upload, liability waiver upload, permission to travel if out of state, other guest player forms if required, etc.
All team rosters in the tournament website | system must be accurate and up to date!