ONLINE CHECK-IN DATES AND DEADLINES
THERE IS NO ON-SITE CHECK-IN FOR THE TOURNAMENT
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN ONLINE CHECK-IN
Please note you must be loggedinto your account to begin check-in
If you are not connected to the account, you will not have access.
Please contact us at email@example.com
THERE IS A $20 ONLINE CHECK-IN FEE DUE WHEN YOU BEGIN THE ONLINE PROCESS
*IN ADDITION TO YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
- COST - $20.00
- OPENS - UPON REGISTERING FOR TOURNAMENT!
- CLOSES - WEDNESDAY APRIL 7, 2021 @ 5:00 PM (EST)
CHECK IN DOCUMENTATION
- Your Official State Roster
- Player Passes are NOT needed for Recreational Level teams
- For all other level teams, Players Passes are Needed!
- Intent to Travel / Permission to Travel (Out of State Teams)*
- Guest Player Forms* (Please read for all teams with Guest Players!)
- If from AL and you have guest players, you will need to file a tournament/travel roster with ASA and your home Registrar (even if those players are within the same club)
- Please contact your home Registrar to initiate the tournament/travel roster!
- This is for both Recreational and Competitive Teams and Guest Players!
- You may also call the ASA Office at 205.991.9779 and ask for Lynn
- Link for Alabama Teams to Submit Tournament Roster Documentation with the State
- If from GA, your intent to travel covers this; your guest players are listed; separate Guest Player Forms only if your state requires it)
- The Tournament does not require a Tournament Guest Player form, only what is required by your state to travel and attend a tournament
- Tournament Player Release Liability / Field Usage Waiver (signed by all participants & families)
*Do not apply to US Club Teams
**Guest Player Forms and Permission to Travel Forms do not apply to US Club Teams or to Teams from States that do not require such documents.