Lightning delay is 30 minutes
These rules are designed for the Showcase Atlanta. The Tournament Committee shall administer the rules as stated, but reserves the right to adjust and/or amend any rules if necessary to accommodate unforeseen problems or circumstances before and during the tournament except as stated. Otherwise the FIFA Laws of the Game shall apply.
A. Inclement Weather
Only the referee or the tournament committee may cancel a match due to weather conditions. In the event of inclement weather the tournament committee has the authority to reschedule
matches and/or cancel the tournament. If the entire tournament should be canceled after play
has begun, teams shall not receive a credit or refund.
1. If inclement weather causes the referee to stop the match at any time and conditions do not permit the restart of the match within the scheduled time, the will score will stand, as it was at the time the game was stopped.
2. If a match is delayed from starting due to weather conditions, it will be started as soon as
weather permits within the scheduled time frame and will conclude at the scheduled time.
3. If no portion of the match is played, best efforts will be made to reschedule the match though no such guarantee is made. There will be neither refund nor credits for any match cancellations.
4. If no portion of the tournament is played due to inclement weather and there is no possibility of any matches being played, the tournament committee shall determine partial refunds to teams after all administrative costs have been covered.
B. Credentials Check
1. All teams must register.
2. All teams must present 4 copies of their approved state or US Club Soccer roster with jersey
numbers at registration.
3. All teams must provide medical release forms for each player they are registering.
4. No Player may register with two teams within the same age group, regardless of division.
5. All teams must present players cards for all players they are registering. Exceptions must
requested from the tournament director who will have final approval on a player’s status and my check with appropriate state offices to verify a player’s eligibility.
6. All out of state teams must present an official travel permit from their state office.
U14-u19 (11v11) roster limit is 21, but only 18 can dress for each game.
8. Guest players are included in the roster limits and all guest players must present player
passes, travel permits, guest player requests and notarized medical releases to be eligible for
competition. Limit on 5 guest players, unless you seek approval from the tournament director for more.
1. All player uniforms should be identical.
2. All jerseys shall be tucked in completely prior to start of play.
3. All jerseys shall have a number affixed to the back of the jersey.
4. No two players on the same team should have the same number while on the field of play.
5. The home team shall wear a light colored jersey and the visiting team shall wear a dark
6. Pants or leggings of all field players should match the primary color of the uniform shorts.
Goal keepers shall wear a jersey distinctive from all field players, the other goal keeper and
also the game officials.