Welcome to the home page for the 2019 GPS Lexington Soccer Academy Cup, February 2nd and 3rd, 2019. We are excited to continue to offer a spring tournament at our Gibson Road Complex, especially now that we have the benefit of our partnership with GPS.
This tournament is designed for U-8 through U-15 teams and will feature games mostly played at the same complex.
Early Bird Deadline: December 31st, 2018, 11:59PM
Registration Deadline: January 25th
Schedules Posted: January 27th
Thanks to GPS Lexington SA's partnership with GPS and residual relationship with GPS clubs all over the Carolinas and beyond, GPS Lexington SA look forward to hosting tournaments with both quality and variety of clubs and teams involved. Recent successes for the club include the 04 boys being quarterfinalists at USYS Southern Regionals, while many of our players played in US Club Soccer Regionals for their respective GPS Carolina teams.
If you need information regarding field location, field layout, and check in, please visit the Information or Documents tabs, where you will find everything you need.
Each team must have:
- Two copies of your 2018/2019 official state roster or two copies of a state certified Tournament Roster
- Medical release form for each player (state form)
- Laminated player pass, with picture, for each player
- Travel permit for out-of-state teams
- Completed Guest Player forms for any guest players
Fields are located at: 104 Duffie Drive, Lexington, SC, 29072