It is Highly Recommended that teams Use On-Line Check-In.
In person check-In will take place on Friday, February 23rd from 2pm-7pm at the below location:
1700 Dennis Kemp Lane,
Kennesaw, GA 30152
Teams must provide the required documents. All teams must present:
• State Roster – One (1) copy of their official roster with guest players written on bottom.
• Player Release Form signed by each parent (this is the Tournament Waiver form found under documents)
• A current Medical Release form for each player – including guest players. (Current means within the past 12 months, they do not need to be notarized.)
• Game Cards—Five (5) Copies of the Soccer In College game card. This form should have all players and guest players who will be playing. (1 copy will be retained at Check-In)
• Player I.D. Cards - laminated with photographs.
• Permission to Travel Form - USYSA teams from outside Georgia must also provide this including a roster listing all players authorized to travel.