Merchandise Vendor Information
2023 Dates: Saturday and Sunday, August 26th and 27th, 2023
Tournament Hours: Saturday 8:00am to 5:00pm – Sunday 8:00am to 3:00pm
Tournament Venues: Patriots Park and Blanchard Woods Park
Deadline for Applications: must be postmarked by July 31st, 2023
Vendor’s can set up at their place location if they choose on Friday, August 25th, 2023. Tournament security will be on the premises at all venues. To download application, visit www.columbiacountycup.com under the “Vendors” Tab. For questions about being a merchandise vendor, contact Kim Briggs at 706-550-2858 or email@example.com.
Application Process for Merchandise Vendor
Applications can be downloaded at http://www.columbiacountycup.com or requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications should be postmarked by July 31, 2023. Applications need to be submitted by mail in order to be considered. Applications postmarked at a later date will be returned to applicant.
- Acceptance/Denial notifications will be done by email or phone call by August 11, 2023. The decision of the Columiba County Cup Committee is final. A cancellation by the applicant after acceptance will result in a loss of all fees.
- All applicants must include a check or money order for any electricity needed, list of items to be sold with pricing, and proof of insurance. Applicants will not be considered if any items are missing. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Make all checks or money orders payable to: Bulls Soccer Club.
- Return the application, check or money order, merchandise price list, and proof of insurance to: Bulls Soccer Club Attn: Kim Briggs 3685 Riverwatch Parkway Suite 145 Martinez, GA 30907.
Rules and Regulations for Merchandise Vendors
- All vendors MUST be setup no later than 6:45am on Saturday, August 26th, 2023.
- An accepted application is a commitment by the vendor to be open to sell their merchandise for ALL scheduled hours of the tournament.
- NOTE: If you have an emergency and cannot attend the tournament, please call or email Kim Briggs at the above listed numbers. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
- No vendor is to break down their booth early. All trash must be properly disposed of throughout the event and at the time of breakdown. Any vendor who breaks down early or does not show up for both days of the tournament may be removed from consideration of the next event. Removal from the list is left to the discretion of the Columbia County Cup Soccer Committee.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- A vendor cannot and may not sell a space or any part of their space.
- Canopies and tents, including wires and stakes, must be totally contained within the vendor’s assigned space.
- All vendors must be independent of autos and trucks. You will not have immediate access to any transportation vehicles or storage trailers. There will be no vendors vehicles allowed along the parkway or walkways.
- Security will be provided Friday and Saturday nights. However, the Columbia County Soccer Cup/Bulls Soccer Club will not be held responsible for loss or damage for any reason.
- The submittal of an application is not a guarantee of acceptance for the event. The Columbia County Soccer Cup Committee reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any application. A limited number of vendors will be selected for the Columbia County Soccer Cup. All decisions are final.
- You may not sell items not listed on your application. You must visibly post all prices for each item you are selling during the entire time of the event.
- Designated parking will be available to vendors limited to 1 main car per vendor. Any other cars will have to be parked in the main lots at each facility. Each applicant must submit information on their main car.
- Electrical hook ups are available for a nominal fee per outlet required. NO GENERATORS WILL BE ALLOWED unless they are of the silent running type. If you require an electrical hook up, please notify us of the amount of service you require on the application.
ALL RULES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED, FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE RULES BY THE VENDOR OR ANY ASSISTANTS WILL CAUSE IMMEDIATE EXPULSION FROM THE AIKEN SOCCER CUP AND ELIMINATE THE VENDOR FROM FUTURE EVENTS